Pricing & Commissions
- All of our pricing is done on an individual basis and includes the cost of materials and time taken to make the piece.
- Some of our pieces may be similar in design but priced differently - we factor in the cost of all of the materials that have been used. For example, we may use a different type of finish which is more difficult or more expensive to source.
- Postage is priced based on your order amount and weight. You can find out more about postage on our Delivery and Returns page.
- You can contact us at any time to check current delivery times and we may be able to arrange expedited shipping in some cases. Please also note that we cannot be held liable for any customs or tax charges that may be imposed by international borders, so please make sure you are aware if this will apply to your order.
- We currently accept payments through secure providers, Paypal, Stripe and Klarna.
Kent Coast Ghost Commissions
Please see our specific pages for each type of commission we take on for detailed information and to find out what we need to know with your query.
Our Kent Coast Ghosts are all created entirely by hand, which means that no two will ever be the same. If you require a larger order of ghosts for an event such as a wedding, please allow at least a six weeks notice to enquire.
Each ghost goes through various processes including; drying, sanding, painting, varnishing and if needed, bottling! This process can take anything from 14 days to 4-6 weeks depending on the finish that is required, the drying time of the clay, and the size of the batch itself.
Once we have discussed your requirements, we will take a deposit, (usually around 25%, but this will vary dependent on the size of the order and the customisation involved), and create your order.
We'll update you with photos throughout the process, and any changes you require which are not due to our own error, will be chargeable once the process has started. This is because we take time over every single ghost, and remaking a batch would mean the process starts from the beginning.
All of our ghosts will be sent in a small gift box with a certificate of authenticity which is unique to the adoptee's ghost. This makes them perfect for wedding or party favours, goody bags, opening events and corporate gifting! We can even customise your certificates to feature the name of the event and a special date!